Join Pee Dee Catmasters Today!
window decal, big fish money, points championship money, access to monthly
tournaments,and many other extras. You can mail dues to:
Pee Dee Catmasters
6918 Francis Marion Rd
Pamplico, SC 29583
Make checks payble to James Matherly.
April 30th, 6am-3pm
Dewitt's Bluff Landing,
May 21st 6am-3pm
Hwy 34 Landing
***June 17th-18th(Night Tournament) 7pm-9am
August 12th-13th(Night Tournament)
Tackle Box Sporting Goods
Sept 10th 6am-3pm
Little Pee Dee River(TBA)
Nov 5th 6am-3pm
Dewitt's Bluff Landing
The rules will remain the same this year(Cabelas Rules). All tournaments will have
a 3 fish limit. We are looking foward to a safe, productive season and look foward to seeing old faces and
hopefully metting some new ones.
*** Please note the change!!!!!!!!!
For more info: 843-229-6174
Tournament Entree Fees will remain the same($25 per person and a $10 big
fish pot) with excepton of 1 events. We will be using the Cabelas King Kat rules solely. There
will be the no fish under 15" weighed and the 6 rod rule will still be in effect. The top 2 teams of each tournament
will be qualified too fish the Cabelas King Kat Classic. All of the above tournaments are OPEN TO THE PUBLIC but only
members will be allowed to participate in the special end of the year Big Fish Pot, Points Championship, and other
special prizes. I hope too see everyone out there and look foward to the 2011 season to be our best yet.
Tournament Rules & Regulations 2011:
Official Rules of Cabela's King Kat Events
1. Boats will leave launch site, by land or water.
2. Teams must compete from a boat and remain in the boat during competition. Fishing within 50 yards of a marina
gas pump or within 50 yards of a competitor’s boat, which was first anchored, is prohibited.
3. All fish weighed
must be caught by rod and reel only. A maximum of 6 rods per boat may be used. No catfish may be taken from trot, jug,
or limb line.
4. Teams must comply with state fishing and boating regulations, including the use of P.F.D.'s and kill
switches. Fishing and boating licenses are the responsibility of team members.
5. Any legal commercial or
natural bait will be allowed. No chumming of any type during tournament hours. Fish must be a minimum of 15" in length to
6. Blue Cat, Channel Cat, or Flathead Cat may be weighed. A team limit of 3 fish maximum must be alive
to weigh-in and any or all fish may only be weighed 1 time officially.
7. The use of mobile communication devises such
as cellular phones, marine radios, etc. to communicate fishing information during tournament hours is prohibited.
In case of a tie for a qualifying person, a coin flip conducted by the tournament director will decide who qualifies for the
9. Any team having a member who fails or refuses to take a polygraph test or who's condition does not permit
administration of a test because of contestants use of alcohol or drugs will be disqualified and that team will not be allowed
to participate in any future Outdoor Promotions events.
10. The use of alcohol beverages is prohibited during
any King Kat activities.
11. Wanton unsportsmanlike conduct can be grounds for disqualification if circumstances
require. Decision of Tournament Director will be final.
12. Members of the media and spectators are not allowed to be aboard any tournamnet boat without the conscent of
tournamnet officialls prior to the start of the tournamnet. All occupents of a tournamnet boat must pay entree
fees with the exception of children 14 and under.